Sweeney's Blank Givers ... Un-blanketed Here
Since the first one we posted was quite popular. Here are more of John Sweeney's Campaign Donors who somehow can't remember what they do for a living when they give to John Sweeney. Jobs are for little people. Oh wait, most of them had jobs that were easy to find in an online search. Disclosure is for little people. Compliance is for little people, I get it.
- $1,000 Axiom Capital LLC - No name given. Isn't it against the law to accept funds that don't come from an individual?
- $2,100 Maureen Blum, President Strategic Coalitions & Initiatives, LLC per the ""Heritage Foundation's" School "Choice" page.
- $1,000 Joel Buchman, Corporate Lawyer at Kantor, Davidoff, Wolfe, Mandelker & Kass, P.C, Lobbyists for oodles of special interests.
- $1,000 Donna M. Bonfardeci, the managing general partner of Rotterdam Partners Limited Partnership (pictured here getting a check from NYS Housing)
- $1,500 Alan Boulant, president Solid Surface Craftsman Inc
- $1,000 Paul Camara, Executive Vice President of Monster Worldwide Inc, read his employment contract between Sept 28 2005 and Dec 2007 here. - See his Forbes Profile here
- $1,000 Peter Callahan, same person (at the same address) gave to Mark Foley and said he was a self employed investor earlier this year. But fills out no employer information when he gives to John Sweeney this year.
- $2,100 Emily Canner didn't provide an address or an employer.
- $2,100 John Canner also didn't provide an address or employer.
- $500 William Stephen Cannon shows up on Circuit City Insider Trade Reports as an Officer. And the Badbusinessbureau.com says that in DC, "he was going to get disbarred but reached a plea agreement at the last minute, paid back a few thousand dollars and got off with nothing else but a slap on the wrist."
- $1,000 Alexis M. Cimera is the VP at Unithree Investment Corp (when they give to everyone else at least)
- $1,000 Elizabeth M. Connway is a K Street lobbyist with Sullivan and Worcester LLP in the Energy Group.
- $500, Gerard Conway "long-time lobbyist for the Medical Society of the State of New York" hoped "2003 could be the year New York caps "pain and suffering awards" in liability cases." Senior Vice President in the Department of Governmental Affairs for the Medical Society of the State of NY.
- $500 James D. Cronley is the co-owner of Terhaar and Cronley in Pensacola FL. I guess you could say he's a developer ... if you were so inclined. Looks like "certain violations may have been committed" by him and others, he was "absolved" by the FL Board of Elections in connection with HOPE Pac (Housing Opportunities for People Everywhere).
- $1,000 Harlan Crow is the owner of Crow Realty Investors. And is President of Crow Holdings. Mr. Crow has got his own page at Sourcewatch.